Tynemouth Cricket Pavilion 1902.
Took 6 months to build from 18,860 matchsticks.
Founded in 1847 and first
played on the land called Brock's Farm in North Sheilds. This was the
first ground until 1848 when the site of the Workhouse alongside Preston
Hospital was used until 1885 when they acquired the present site at
The model is a replica of the original pavilion built in 1902.